GameBoy Suggestions?

Reserved for classic gaming discussions.
LoganRuckman1

GameBoy Suggestions?

Postby LoganRuckman1 » July 2nd, 2013, 4:14 am

[QUOTE=FieryReign]Nobody wants to read reviews of games that have been reviewed to death a million times over. Try obscure gems like Avenging Spirit. And Robocop was pretty good. No Pokemon please, there are enough fanboy sites and the like out there. Never understood the popularity of that garbage. I guess you have to be a tween to appreciate them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, way to generalize all of us fans. Actually, I've seen a lot more adults and teenagers play Pokémon than kids. Pokémon is popular because the games are good, not because they're marketed towards kids.

Anyways, you should have the RPG Critic review the Pokémon games. Also, review the Super Mario Land and Wario Land Series. SML 2 is just as good as any console Mario Platformer.

Also, Link's Awakening is essential.

pacman000

Re: GameBoy Suggestions?

Postby pacman000 » December 22nd, 2017, 11:04 am

I've been interested in Croc 2 for the Gameboy Color for awhile.

While the 1st Croc Gameboy game was a side scrolling platformer, Croc 2 used an above/behind view to simulate 3D. I would like to know how well that worked. I had an opportunity to get both games a few years ago, but did not. I tried Croc 1, but not Croc 2. Croc 1 seemed rather generic, and I assumed the 2nd game would be no different. Never assume folks.

Return to “Classic Gaming”