Most Morally Disgusting Nintendo Villains

Reserved for classic gaming discussions.
N64Dude1

Postby N64Dude1 » May 9th, 2012, 7:56 pm

These are the villains that don't seem to have limits,aren't hilarious or sympathetic in any way whatsoever. Completely irredeemable

Nintendo has created a lot of them,but there are some that really stand out

The first one that comes to mind would be Caulder from Advance Wars: Days of Ruin,who psychologically ruined almost everyone in the game,took advantage of ruined world to sell WMD's on rival nations,and then invented a virus that slowly and painfully killed almost everyone who wasn't warring or dead. And technically he's a clone,he killed his own creator. All for science

Then in the same game there's Admiral Greyfield,who is a complete hypocrite who kills off his own army for failure. Very WMD happy and of course a Social Darwinist.

And finally before I end the post,Pigma Dengar who'll betray anyone for a large paycheck and doesn't even feel any remorse,worse yet even glee.

(Dis)Honorable Mention to Ghetsis from Pokemon Black And White.

So which ones stand out to you?

alvatron1

Postby alvatron1 » May 10th, 2012, 11:33 am

Bowser is pretty bad.  How many times can you get away with kidnapping before you get thrown in prison?

HardcoreSadism1

Postby HardcoreSadism1 » May 10th, 2012, 3:28 pm

Most opposing teams in their NES sports titles.

Blueguy1

Postby Blueguy1 » May 10th, 2012, 11:25 pm

Giygas, Gruntilda, Every Wario World boss, Rachel from Resident Evil Revelations, Every Bioshock boss, and Glados (Portal 2)

soporj1

Postby soporj1 » May 10th, 2012, 11:43 pm

Den1

Postby Den1 » May 11th, 2012, 10:18 pm

Hitler in Bionic Commando.  Six million Jews killed.

N64Dude1

Postby N64Dude1 » May 11th, 2012, 11:28 pm

Although I had in mind characters developed by Nintendo and its companies like Intelligent Systems and old Rare and stuff like that,......

@Den Well played sir,well played anyway

I have to admit I reservations about Gruntilda,everything she says is kinda played for laughs,and Gygas who mostly looks freaky,not that I remember much more other than what he looked like.

Compared to,...holy crap how did I forget Porky Minch?

Bowser is also half the time played for laughs and frankly he does have the redemptive trait of caring about his kids and keeping the Koopa Kingdom from falling too far,and the kidnapping thing can be summed up to Stockholm Syndrome. Of course his actions in the Galaxy series are fairly monstrous. Not to mention he does help Mario save the world sometimes as well. He cares too much about beating Mario and kidnapping Peach to truly be irredeemable as I see it.

I know nothing of Wario World,what makes them disgusting? Nor do I know of RE Revelations which like Bionic Commando is Capcom created anyway

BioShock ain't even on Nintendo,let alone a Nintendo created game,and yeah that's still a good one if it's the "Most Morally Despicable Video Game Characters",although Hitler wins by default on that one.

Return to “Classic Gaming”