Sega CD Snatcher For Sale

Reserved for classic gaming discussions.
matmico1

Postby matmico1 » July 6th, 2014, 9:52 pm

I have a used copy of Sega Cd's "Snatcher" I am willing to put up for sale. It comes complete with game, box, box art and instruction booklet. And it plays fine. 

I was going to put it up for sale on Ebay but I figured I would give my video game critic friends a shot at it first.

Super rare of course. Is anyone interested, and what will you pay for it? Just let me know.

Thanks, Matt

Burk1

Postby Burk1 » July 7th, 2014, 2:39 pm

Would you take $180? Whats the condition?

matmico1

Postby matmico1 » July 7th, 2014, 8:06 pm

Hey Bud, 

The game plays fine. The front/back covers are in very good condition.  The plastic case is not cracked at all. The instruction booklet is in pretty good condition. Considering what I have seen on Ebay and some other sites, I will have to hold onto it for a little more. If still interested please let me know. I am going to put it up on Ebay this weekend.

Thanks! =)

Burk1

Postby Burk1 » July 7th, 2014, 10:38 pm

I understand,but that is all I can spend. Good luck!

Gentlegamer1

Postby Gentlegamer1 » July 10th, 2014, 4:32 pm

With counterfeits flying around, I wouldn't touch Snatcher for more than $10.

Dogtanian1

Postby Dogtanian1 » July 11th, 2014, 6:03 am

Are there a load of counterfeits around? I hadn't heard that. I have a PAL copy of Snatcher which I fortunately bought for £30 many years ago, so would be interested to know.

nesfan1

Postby nesfan1 » July 11th, 2014, 7:43 am

[QUOTE=Dogtanian]Are there a load of counterfeits around? I hadn't heard that. I have a PAL copy of Snatcher which I fortunately bought for £30 many years ago, so would be interested to know.[/QUOTE]Your copy is most likely fine. Recently there's been a guy, maybe a group of people on ebay selling blank CDs with the Snatcher CD label printed onto them. They're being sold for cheap and then people are dumping the game ROM onto the CDs. Basically, these people are buying and selling the tools needed to create counterfeits. Totally nothing illegal about that, right? Totally doesn't make you think these people are scumbags, right? 

Dogtanian1

Postby Dogtanian1 » July 11th, 2014, 9:20 am

Thanks nesfan, I've got no doubts about the authenticity of my copy but was more concerned whether an influx of counterfeits would impact upon its value. It's a shame to hear these tactics are being used. Surely there are easier (and more legitimate) ways of making money!?

Return to “Classic Gaming”