Virtual Boy Repair Service

Reserved for classic gaming discussions.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Virtual Boy Repair Service

Postby VideoGameCritic » April 29th, 2017, 4:40 pm

After posting my latest Virtual Boy review (which was fake) on April 1st, I decided to dig out the system and actually play a few games. After all the system is really a lot of fun. Highly underrated.

Unfortunately, disaster struck! I was seeing vertical lines and the screen was a mess. Doing a little internet research I discovered this is one of those conditions that just happens to Virtual Boys with age. I was a little worried because I hear these systems have become quite pricy.

So I looked up Virtual Boy repair service on Ebay, and found a bargain service for just $30.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Virtual-Boy-Sys ... SwcUBYQjB0

I have to admit, it seemed a little too good to be true, but his his feedback was 100% so I knew he was legit. Anyway, I just received my Virtual Boy after two weeks or so, and it's working like new! I'm so happy with the service I'm going to include him on my links page. You may recall I recently discovered a great Turbo Duo repair service on Ebay as well.

I don't think classic gaming would be a thing without people on the Internet helping each other out. If you haven't tried you Virtual Boy for a while, give it a whirl. And if you it's not working right, send it to this guy.

scotland

Re: Virtual Boy Repair Service

Postby scotland » April 29th, 2017, 7:13 pm

Fantastic, Critic!

This is another way to help us retro gamers.

Please put any helpful and reliable repair / mod services you find on your links. I've got an Intellivision in need of a composite mod, if a reliable one has been made.

I also appreciate hobbyist made hardware sites too. This year I've been buying a good deal from hobbyists.

It might also be nice to have some feedback when people use them too.

Return to “Classic Gaming”