thanks for adding Arcadia 2001 games

Reserved for classic gaming discussions.
laurent

Postby laurent » September 15th, 2008, 4:07 pm

thanks for adding that console in the list of the ones you are reviewing, those games are not the best ones, but they are fun and as I collect them, I like to read your opinions.
thanks

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » September 15th, 2008, 6:28 pm

You're welcome!  It's always fascinating to play old games for obscure systems.  I will be populating that section with reviews over the next few weeks, and try to post a review of the console itself.  Stay tuned.

Alienblue

Postby Alienblue » September 16th, 2008, 4:04 pm

Damn you Critic, I was perfectly happy with my Odyssey2, the LAST system I'd ever want (in fact due to my deteriorating illness I've been giving aay games and systems, including my Gemini and Vectrex)! But now the bar is raised again and I'd love to have an Emerson and particularly the games: CAT TRAX, JUMP BUG, JUMGLER, SUPER GOBBLER, ROBOT KILLER and TANKS A LOT. BTW, I strongly reccomend you get those games in that list you ain't gotten yet
bubba! Especially TANKS A LOT, Because you would drive Zen crazy, he wants this game! (I think it is VERY similiar to the overhead tanks game on the WIIPLAY disc).

Does Atariage sell these? How much? How much are the games? (I'm not lazy...well, yes I am but I ask because I can no longer get on that site).

I have done very well getting systems I wanted to try , with special thanx to ZEN for the "Goofy Grape" Yobo NESCLONE.
But if I had a million bucks I'd still love to have: The Emerson Arcadia, ASTROCADE, APF, CREATIVISION and MICROVISION!

I'm not greedy though. I have managed to get all the POPULAR 8 bit systems, and all 16 and 32 bit era consoles except the TG 16 and Nintendo 64 (I would not WANT a 64. All 3D. TG 16 , especially a DUO, EXPRESS or SUPERGRAPHX would be cool though)
TO DREAM....THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM!

laurent

Postby laurent » September 18th, 2008, 4:15 am

ALienBlue, I have some Arcadia 2001 games for sale....

adding Bally Astrocade games reviews would be cool ....I wont ask for other non NTSC systems, like Creativision, Interton VC4000,etc

Return to “Classic Gaming”