Daffy Duck: The Marvin Missions

Reserved for classic gaming discussions.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » May 25th, 2009, 1:22 am

Has anyone on here played Daffy Duck: The Marvin Missions for the Super Nintendo??

I am reviewing this game but having problems getting past the first boss.  It's the space ship in the hangar with the buzzsaw.  I am lighting up Marvin in the pilot seat but it doesn't seem to be having much effect.

QF

Postby QF » May 25th, 2009, 2:00 am

I seem to do ok by jumping under the cockpit and shooting up. I get out of the way when the saw comes. When the pincher is used the shield helps with the fireballs.

missingno

Postby missingno » May 25th, 2009, 10:43 am

I used to have the Game Boy port many years ago, I'd love to rebuy it again for the nostalgia.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » May 25th, 2009, 2:53 pm

[QUOTE=QF]I seem to do ok by jumping under the cockpit and shooting up. I get out of the way when the saw comes. When the pincher is used the shield helps with the fireballs.
[/QUOTE]

This is basically what I was doing.  Should I use a special ray gun?  I swear I shot that bastard at least 30 times!

Devon

Postby Devon » May 25th, 2009, 4:34 pm

I noticed there's a lack of continues and money in the game but there's a code in the game that'll get you 50 lives and a lot of cash. The code enables you to get the entire stock of weapons at the weapon shop.

The code goes like this:

When you begin the game, begin the game like you normally would. When the title "When There's Duck There's Fire" appears, enter Left, Left, Right, Right, Up, Down, Y, A, B, X. Keep entering the code until you hear "Mother!". That lets you know you did it right.

I'm sure there will be a gun that'll help you on the first level.

Return to “Classic Gaming”