More xbox suggestions

Reserved for classic gaming discussions.
Ozzybear1

More xbox suggestions

Postby Ozzybear1 » July 22nd, 2009, 7:49 pm

Sorry I should have asked this in my last post too, but does anyone know of any other good western type games for the xbox, if so let me know i have=

Gun
Red dead revolver
Darkwatch

and thought the western themes were really fun, so if anyone might know of any others, please throw out some suggestions, thanks everyone!!

~Ozzy~

Michael D

More xbox suggestions

Postby Michael D » October 29th, 2009, 11:45 pm

I played Gun and Darkwatch and I'd highly recommend Gun.  It is a little short, but what game you do get is very satisfying, well-made, fun, unique and has excellent production values.  If you want a really good western game, that's definitely the one I'd recommend.

As far as Darkwatch, it's a functional game and has a cool premise, but it's way too derivative for me and with so many better first person shooters on the system, not even its atmosphere is enough to make it stand out.

As far as other Western games on Xbox, there's also Dead Man's Hand, which is also a FPS, but I haven't played it and I've heard pretty bad things about it.  Also, if you have a 360 or PS3, you may be interested in the Call of Juarez games and the upcoming Red Dead Revolver: Redemption. 

Luke

More xbox suggestions

Postby Luke » October 31st, 2009, 4:30 am

Dead Man's Hand

It's.. surprise! A first-person shooter based in the old west.

It has gotten fair reviews. But I think your best bet would be to buy a 360 and get Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood. I believe it to be the best of this sort of genre.

Ozzybear1

More xbox suggestions

Postby Ozzybear1 » November 12th, 2009, 8:28 am

Hey guys thanks for the suggestions, I just recently seen the ones you guys suggested for the 360, and cant wait for red dead redemption and will check out the other for the original xbox as well, Thanks again!!
~Ozzy~

Return to “Classic Gaming”