Minecraft?

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
Tron1

Minecraft?

Postby Tron1 » October 29th, 2014, 11:04 pm

[QUOTE=velcrozombie]Honestly, it seems too culturally important for you not to review it. It's probably had more impact than any other game since...Call of Duty 4, maybe? Angry Birds? Even if you hate it, it deserves to be on this site.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this, but I'll bet it would be a tough review for you to do. The reason being is I don't think you'll like it. Not to say you can't be objective and see how a game can appeal to others and not yourself, but in the past you've rated some highly popular games poorly.

DaHeckIzDat1

Minecraft?

Postby DaHeckIzDat1 » November 8th, 2014, 4:20 pm

I finally bought the game on ps3, and I'm already addicted to it. Which is weird, because there's literally no story, which is usually what draws me to a game. I love the whole survival thing it's got going. It reminds me of those deserted island movies. I just wonder how long it will last before it gets boring. Even if the world is completely random, there's only so many times you can go through the motions before you get tired of it, right?

Tron1

Minecraft?

Postby Tron1 » November 23rd, 2014, 6:22 pm

My 3rd grade daughter loves it on her kindle or iPad or whatever it is she has. She says almost her entire class has this game. I played it for five minutes and was like, "meh".

Astrosmasher1

Minecraft?

Postby Astrosmasher1 » November 26th, 2014, 11:30 pm

I like it and I hear it is coming out on Wii U.  I have loved it for years but recently I have become a bit blasé about it.  Though that is after 300 hours.  I think some people will probably find it hard to get it ...  though the rest of the world will love it...

Orion1

Minecraft?

Postby Orion1 » November 27th, 2014, 9:26 pm

You'll get to use all your "may contain" icons.

Return to “Modern Gaming”