Most Anticipated Games of 2015?

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
nesfan1

Postby nesfan1 » March 5th, 2015, 5:49 am

[QUOTE=nesfan]Only in Japan. It's being localized by NIS America and they haven't announced if they're going to localize the Wii version. They could but nothing's certain yet. We just know they're bringing over the Wii U and 3DS versions.[/QUOTE]And of course a day after I post that, I find this article. http://www.siliconera.com/2015/03/04/wii-version-rodea-sky-soldier-included-first-print-copies-north-america/

I don't really get the details, though. Is the Wii game going to be bundled with the Wii U game for a limited time or is it a pre-order bonus? Really hoping it's not the latter.

Atarifever1

Postby Atarifever1 » March 6th, 2015, 10:39 am

[QUOTE=nesfan][QUOTE=nesfan]Only in Japan. It's being localized by NIS America and they haven't announced if they're going to localize the Wii version. They could but nothing's certain yet. We just know they're bringing over the Wii U and 3DS versions.[/QUOTE]And of course a day after I post that, I find this article. http://www.siliconera.com/2015/03/04/wii-version-rodea-sky-soldier-included-first-print-copies-north-america/

I don't really get the details, though. Is the Wii game going to be bundled with the Wii U game for a limited time or is it a pre-order bonus? Really hoping it's not the latter.[/QUOTE]

I'm buying this just for the Wii game, whatever the case. I've got most of the Wii games that are likely to be too expensive to buy in a decade, and this one will definitely be the Holy Grail. A Japanese game releasing on the fairly uncommon WiiU, coming with a new Wii game in 2015? Yeah, you'll ever have a chance at buying that for under $150 ever again. 

LoganRuckman1

Postby LoganRuckman1 » March 9th, 2015, 4:58 am

Zelda U
Yoshi's Woolly World
Mario Maker
Splatoon
No Man's Sky
Pokken Fighters
90s Arcade Racer

zetax

Re: Most Anticipated Games of 2015?

Postby zetax » January 21st, 2016, 11:20 pm

LoganRuckman1 wrote:Zelda U
Yoshi's Woolly World
Mario Maker
Splatoon
No Man's Sky
Pokken Fighters
90s Arcade Racer

Anyone know what happens to 90s Arcade Racer? Still digging Fast Racing Neo, but was looking forward to some "Daytona Neo"...

Atariboy

Re: Most Anticipated Games of 2015?

Postby Atariboy » January 22nd, 2016, 7:22 am

There was a recent update with a video, so it's still in the works.

Horizon Chase coming to the PS4 has my attention now though since it appears to be just about the perfect retro inspired arcade racer. Plus, I always loved Top Gear on the Super Nintendo and this is the spiritual successor to that classic. And perhaps best of all despite its mobile roots, it appears to have a decent level of difficulty unlike other attempts like Final Feeway and what preview videos suggest that 90's Arcade Racer has.

About all I can find fault with in YouTube videos since I won't play it until it releases on console is the lack of any engine sounds from other vehicles. I don't care to only hear my own vehicle's sound effects.

Return to “Modern Gaming”