Games that NEED to be made for the 3DS

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
Blueguy1

Postby Blueguy1 » October 2nd, 2012, 6:05 pm

Obviously you guys know that I love my Cosmo Black 3DS a lot. But some things are missing from the 3DS library that I feel if installed would make it even better. Here's my list.

A New 1080 Degree Snowboarding Game- The N64 and Gamecube games had HUGE depth, so imagine a new 1080 Snowboarding game on the 3DS, with even more crazy depth! I'm drooling at the thought of that!

A new F-Zero game-Quit pissing us off, Nintendo. It's been almost nine years since the last F-Zero game. Do us a favor and put a new one on either the Wii U or the 3DS. On the 3DS it would benefit from the 3D effect (Like Mario Kart 7 did). Updated graphics would make it look even cooler. It could be the best F-Zero game ever!

An Actual 3D Pokemon Game-No more 2D games, let them rest. I want to see a REAL Pokemon 3D game. 3D perspective, 3D gameplay, 3D everything. Make it happen, Nintendo.

An actual Star Fox Snes/N64 Sequel-We saw the 3DS version of the N64 version, Nintendo. Quit teasing us and put a crazy new game on here.

A New Kickass Orginal Game That Defines the 3DS-The N64 had Goldeneye, The Gamecube had Pikmin, and the Wii had Wii Sports. The 3DS has sequels and obscure new titles, and while they're quite awesome, I really want to see a new game that truly defines playing a 3DS. Make it happen!

Your Thoughts?

Atarifever1

Postby Atarifever1 » October 2nd, 2012, 9:50 pm

Virtual Boy.  Virtual Console.  What is so hard about this?  You have a library of games for your virtual console that are already in glasses free 3D.  Few people already played them.  They ain't half bad.  The word virtual is already in virtual console and virtual boy.  You already have two-colour games on there for the Gameboy line.  This is the first time they could make Virtual Boy games actually available in a working manner since the Virtual Boy.  There's a Wario one.  MY.  GOD.  Just do it already.  How is this not already a real thing?

ZetaX1

Postby ZetaX1 » October 3rd, 2012, 10:49 am

Any old game that pretended to be 3-D.  Zaxxon with real depth would make the outer space stages a lot easier.  Space Harrier.  Tempest.  Some sort of space combat "simulator" (think Colony Wars or Wing Commander.)

Wouldn't mind another good arcade-type racer (Burnout), maybe with some weapons (Rollcage, Extreme G.)

Maybe a scrolling beat-em-up.  With the 3-D "on", you could better tell if you were lined-up to hit (or take a hit from) the other guy.

They also need to get Netflix (or somebody) to stream 3-D movies.  Those dopey little videos that Nintendo serves up are usually pretty lame.  Maybe sell 3-D movies on carts like they did with the GBA?

Herschie1

Postby Herschie1 » October 3rd, 2012, 6:41 pm

Another brand new Zelda and Metroid. 

Sut1

Postby Sut1 » October 5th, 2012, 3:45 pm

I second Atarifever on the Virtual Boy especially since us Brits never got the chance to own one, least we could now play them how they were intended to be played - in 3D.

darkrage61

Postby darkrage61 » October 5th, 2012, 6:58 pm

I wish BloodRanye: The Shroud would come out already.  I'd also appreciate an exclusive 3DS Sonic title.

steephen1

Postby steephen1 » October 5th, 2012, 11:04 pm

How about another 2D strider title. With super detailed 3D layered backrounds. It worked with mutant mudds, why not strider. Have a choice between the original strider Hiryu, and a new strider Runouw. Runouw has the sword from the Playstation game, and has ninja stars. Imagine how cool that would be!

Captain_Crunch1

Postby Captain_Crunch1 » October 7th, 2012, 11:38 am

[QUOTE=Herschie]Another brand new Zelda  [/QUOTE]

Amen to that. With the emphasis on NEW.

Return to “Modern Gaming”