Critic would love this!

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
Sonicx9

Critic would love this!

Postby Sonicx9 » July 13th, 2016, 3:23 pm

Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition

includes the following

Here are details on the game:

Every Killer Instinct fighter! That’s 26 characters, including the remastered cast, original fighters like Hisako and ARIA, and special guest characters like Arbiter from Halo, Rash from Battletoads and General RAAM from Gears of War
All 20 stages, with visual upgrades and lighting changes (creating absolutely improved gorgeous fighting sets)
Killer Instinct Classic 1 & 2 for Xbox One – the faithful recreation of the arcade originals
Special features like every song in the KI archives, every character trailer, and never-before-seen concept artwork
An interactive universe map with stage location details
Exclusive behind-the-scenes videos digging into the history, world, and design of this beloved franchise
If you purchase the game in stores you will get a bonus Original Soundtrack CD, and an exclusive character skin: Gold Gargos.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/265057/ ... tember-20/

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Re: Critic would love this!

Postby VideoGameCritic » July 13th, 2016, 4:36 pm

You're right - I would love it! I'll scarf it up the minute it's available.
Thanks for the tip.

Also, a new King of Fighters game is coming out next month!

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » July 14th, 2016, 11:04 am

VideoGameCritic wrote:You're right - I would love it! I'll scarf it up the minute it's available.
Thanks for the tip.

Also, a new King of Fighters game is coming out next month!

About the new PS4 King of Fighters game, I got to play it at Anime Expo 2016 at the Sega/Atlus booth I had a blast playing it. Totally worth playing/getting critic.

One thing that is better about the new King of Fighters game compared to Street Fighter V is it has an Arcade Modes/More features/characters, etc, and it is 100% uncensored compared to Street Fighter V: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYh8fx_R5zk and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUuH0THVKfU and http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sosgbq sad that Capcom decides to censor the game instead of fixing the problems/adding the features that should be in the game at launch!

Also at Anime Expo in the Video Game area, I got to try Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel at the Video Game area both the Japanese Retail PS3 version, and the English America PS4 version and enjoyed it a lot despite some faults it has. If you are interested in what the game is I am talking about. I may link you some game play footage from YouTube.

Sonicx9

Shantae 3DS retail anounced!

Postby Sonicx9 » August 4th, 2016, 12:32 pm

Sonicx9

Gunvolt colection coming soon!

Postby Sonicx9 » August 4th, 2016, 12:34 pm

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » August 5th, 2016, 8:23 am

These are right up my alley. Maybe someone can give me a heads-up when these are actually available.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » August 5th, 2016, 11:26 am

VideoGameCritic wrote:These are right up my alley. Maybe someone can give me a heads-up when these are actually available.

Which games critic are you talking about critic, both of the 3DS games (Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse/Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack), along with the lesser known PS4 game Nitroplus Blasterz. Please specify?

As for availability, Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse is coming this September 27, Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack is on the September 30, and Nitroplus Blasterz is out now on the PS4.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » August 21st, 2016, 9:04 pm

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » August 22nd, 2016, 6:49 pm

YES!!! This looks awesome!

Rev

Postby Rev » August 23rd, 2016, 3:41 pm

There seems to be a lot of download only titles getting ps4 physical releases lately. I've been picking up all the limited run ps4 releases but I've noticed a lot of these types of games getting official store releases as well. Anybody have a list of download releases getting physical copies? I like to support these a lot more than the big releases. Most of my ps4 games I own fit into this category.

Return to “Modern Gaming”