Drawn to Death

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
DaHeckIzDat

Drawn to Death

Postby DaHeckIzDat » April 13th, 2017, 2:54 pm

Are you above twelve years of age? Then you're too old to enjoy this game. Are you twelve years old? Then you're too young to play this game. Ugh, I really hate Drawn to Death. Made by David Jaffe, director of other awesome games like God of War and Twisted Metal, somebody finally set him loose without a filter, and the results are horrible. It's a four player online shooter/brawler that's supposed to take place inside a high school students sketch journal. That gives it an interesting visual style that Jaffe absolutely ruins. Everything is "edgy" "grungy" and absolutely disgusting. It uses every chance it gets to cuss at you and make gross jokes. The tutorial is filled with masturbation and "I had sex with your mom" jokes. Does Jaffe really think we want to look at some fat guy's naked butt the whole time we play as him?

It's a shame Jaffe's so immature, because this was an interesting idea. It just needs a filter. Lots and lots of filters.

matmico399

Re: Drawn to Death

Postby matmico399 » April 13th, 2017, 4:13 pm

I hate games like that. Lollipop Chainsaw had some of those crude/ridiculous attempts at humor, but they reeled it in overall.

Return to “Modern Gaming”