Destiny 2 is 30 FPS regardless for the consoles WTH!

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
ActRaiser

Re: Destiny 2 is 30 FPS regardless for the consoles WTH!

Postby ActRaiser » May 22nd, 2017, 2:05 pm

Has anyone seen or played Injustice 2? There's a great Kotaku article up about the facial animations. The youtube video I saw made all of the characters look freaking amazing.

It's the little things that start taking out the uncanny valley side of things.

all done without being rendered in 4k ;)

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » May 22nd, 2017, 3:20 pm

ActRaiser wrote:Has anyone seen or played Injustice 2? There's a great Kotaku article up about the facial animations. The youtube video I saw made all of the characters look freaking amazing.

It's the little things that start taking out the uncanny valley side of things.

all done without being rendered in 4k ;)

It is rendered up to 1440P on PS4 Pro according to Neogaf: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1324251

fod

Postby fod » May 22nd, 2017, 3:31 pm

30 fps is acceptable for most console players. What they tend to care about more are resolution and image quality, which was why the PS4 has been winning the sales war against the Xbox One.

matmico399

Postby matmico399 » May 22nd, 2017, 5:40 pm

Sonic every time You are on here You gripe about 8th gen consoles. What more do You want? If You don't like 8th gens then quit upgrading the second they come out.

I tried an 8th Gen and hated the freaking thing so I returned it. But I am mostly covered from the 2600 to the 360. And I am gaming my butt off. I didn't notice a huge graphical difference from 7th to 8th either. But if you are bitching about graphics and fps....why bother upgrading. The 9th gen will only be of minimal even more so. Do you need every upgrade imaginable to feel you are in the loop of wizardry? I think the 8th gen sucks, hence why I haven't upgraded my consoles or console games. Try not to be about the latest and greatest on everything. Your arguments are getting stale.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » May 22nd, 2017, 7:02 pm

matmico399 wrote:Sonic every time You are on here You gripe about 8th gen consoles. What more do You want? If You don't like 8th gens then quit upgrading the second they come out.

I tried an 8th Gen and hated the freaking thing so I returned it. But I am mostly covered from the 2600 to the 360. And I am gaming my butt off. I didn't notice a huge graphical difference from 7th to 8th either. But if you are bitching about graphics and fps....why bother upgrading. The 9th gen will only be of minimal even more so. Do you need every upgrade imaginable to feel you are in the loop of wizardry? I think the 8th gen sucks, hence why I haven't upgraded my consoles or console games. Try not to be about the latest and greatest on everything. Your arguments are getting stale.

I had it, I am going to close my acount by asking rev to do it for me becuase I am sick of causing drama on this site, bye!

Rookie1

Postby Rookie1 » May 24th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Sonicx9 wrote:
matmico399 wrote:Sonic every time You are on here You gripe about 8th gen consoles. What more do You want? If You don't like 8th gens then quit upgrading the second they come out.

I had it, I am going to close my acount by asking rev to do it for me becuase I am sick of causing drama on this site, bye!

Couldnt even make your 300th post? Now my OCD for rounded numbers has been triggered.

Return to “Modern Gaming”