Bloodborne Cluttered?

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
DaHeckIzDat

Bloodborne Cluttered?

Postby DaHeckIzDat » August 15th, 2017, 10:27 pm

I went back to playing Bloodborne for a little bit, and while I still love the game I've come to notice something. The environments seem way too cluttered. Like, the world looks great and I love playing in it, but there's just so much stuff everywhere that it makes it hard to tell what's what. I ran around for a good forty five minutes trying to find where to go next, and eventually resorted to looking at a walkthrough to find a tiny door that I never would have seen if someone hadn't told me exactly where it was. Is anyone else having this problem?

Ozzybear

Re: Bloodborne Cluttered?

Postby Ozzybear » August 16th, 2017, 2:00 pm

Honestly no, never had any trouble getting to where I needed to go in bloodborne, but I'm one that has to explore everything, but I can see what you mean as there is a lot going on there and can easily get lost !! Ozzy

DaHeckIzDat

Postby DaHeckIzDat » August 16th, 2017, 10:07 pm

I beat Vicar Amelia, beat the Witch of Hemwick, and the church on the other side of the cathedral autokilled me if I tried to get in. Tried fighting Darkbeast Paarl, way underleveled for that. I knew there were other places I could go, but I had no idea how to get to them. Probably ran all over the world trying to find it. Eventually found out the entrance to the Forbidden Woods was in the Cathedral Ward, in a really big area filled with tombstones and really powerful enemies. I would NEVER have found that without looking it up. And the Forbidden Woods themselves, with the snake people, was confusing in and of itself. Got lost for a good while in that place.

Ozzybear

Postby Ozzybear » August 21st, 2017, 3:52 am

The woods area actually leads to quite a few other areas , just take your time with it !!!

Return to “Modern Gaming”