Some Amazing use of the all mighty Unreal Engine 4 on the Nintendo Switch and other systems!

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
Sonicx9

Some Amazing use of the all mighty Unreal Engine 4 on the Nintendo Switch and other systems!

Postby Sonicx9 » January 18th, 2018, 5:03 pm

My Hero Academia: One’s Justice for the PC, PS4 and Pro, Xbox One and X, and Nintendo Switch is a great example of what a very demanding video game engine like Unreal Engine 4 can do with the highest standard systems. Their is zero way the PS3, Xbox 360, PS Vita, 3DS, or even the Wii U to a lesser degree can run a graphically and data demanding game with all the realistic distraction physics and on screen rubble.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8qRHZeAK7k This is what I buy a next gen console for, not the cross gen/portible stuff that was mostly from 2013 to 2016 period.

No wonder the Unreal Engine family is the Angry German Kid favorite video game engine all thanks to its awesome graphic capabilities. I hope people will mod him in Unreal Engine PC games as it would be very funny to see him in games like Batman: Arkham and this game complete with the voice clips with Unreal Tournament!

Return to “Modern Gaming”