Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy coming to the Nintendo Switch/Xbox One and PC this July 10!

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
Sonicx9

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy coming to the Nintendo Switch/Xbox One and PC this July 10!

Postby Sonicx9 » March 8th, 2018, 8:46 pm

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B9 ... 8a182d188e

Announced in the Nintendo Direct for Switch with Xbox One and PC not too long after the direct.

But the good news for the critic and others that do not like DLC and Patches, the late Switch/Xbox One and PC ports should all include the Stormy Ascent Level DLC and patches baked in thanks for the year gap for the ports coming out.

The Nintendo Switch port is perfect for a review for the critic to cover as the Nintendo Switch version will have less problems thanks to having everything baked in the cart.

This is awesome!

eneuman96

Re: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy coming to the Nintendo Switch/Xbox One and PC this July 10!

Postby eneuman96 » March 9th, 2018, 1:09 am

The PS4 version was my first time playing these games.

Hopefully by now they've fixed the collision detection issues that a lot of people complained about when the PS4 version first came out.

Sonicx9

Re: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy coming to the Nintendo Switch/Xbox One and PC this July 10!

Postby Sonicx9 » March 9th, 2018, 11:17 am

eneuman96 wrote:The PS4 version was my first time playing these games.

Hopefully by now they've fixed the collision detection issues that a lot of people complained about when the PS4 version first came out.

Likely considering it is a late port, and should include the Stormy Ascent Level DLC as well. Man does it pay to wait for Switch ports it like waiting for the Sega Dreamcast versions back in the day.

CharlieR

Postby CharlieR » March 11th, 2018, 9:50 pm

I played a lot of the ps1 games when I was young and still do. Do the controls feel floaty in the remake compared to the original games? I’ve never played the new game.

I am glad it is coming out for switch because I’m more likely to get that than ps4

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » March 11th, 2018, 10:47 pm

CharlieR wrote:I played a lot of the ps1 games when I was young and still do. Do the controls feel floaty in the remake compared to the original games? I’ve never played the new game.

I am glad it is coming out for switch because I’m more likely to get that than ps4

I am glad to, for my case the PS4 does not have enough I want to play as all the games I am interested in are on the Nintendo Switch/likely to come and be ported to the Nintendo Switch a year or two later.

The only reason for me to get a PS4 via the Pro model for my case is to play and get PlayStation 1st party games such as the Uncharted 4 and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, Knack 1 and 2, Gravity Rush 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, Bloodborne
and PS2 downloads on PS4 as I refuse to play PS2 on my HD TV as the graphics bug me compared to the Sega Dreamcast/GameCube/Wii/PS3 for multi console games, and that it. Yes I do love the Kingdom Hearts series and would love to play Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue and Kingdom Hearts 3, but both are 3rd party games from Square Enix who has been very supportive on the Nintendo Switch and because the Nintendo Switch supports Unreal Engine 4, I will wait till the Switch port gets released instead.

Also I am not a fan of turn based JRPGS and prefer Action RPG, so the only real exclusives on PS4 are PlayStation 1st party games and turn based JRPGS.

Nintendo Switch has Nintendo 1st party games such as Super Mario Odyssey which is better then the PlayStation 1st party games and also ARMS and the new Kirby are other exclusives I want to get, etc. And the 3rd party multi-platform titles on Switch I want to get such as the Sonic games, Mega Man games, Crash Bandicoot games, Spyro games when they come (not counting Skylanders sub series), Inti Creates titles, etc. Makes me want the Switch more then the PS4. Also I am not big on Online multipalyer so Nintendo Switch is the go to for me!

Return to “Modern Gaming”