Let's play Fortnite?

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
Robotrek

Re: Let's play Fortnite?

Postby Robotrek » April 9th, 2018, 2:24 pm

Oops! I thought I could get away with playing on PC. Guess PS4 doesn't allow cross play.

ptdebate

Postby ptdebate » April 9th, 2018, 3:12 pm

DaHeckIzDat wrote:Do you guys have Discord? I can voice chat on there, but I don't have a headset that'll pair with my PS4 that has a mic.

Check the packaging that your PS4 came with. All PS4s include headsets.

DaHeckIzDat

Postby DaHeckIzDat » April 9th, 2018, 6:28 pm

ptdebate wrote:
DaHeckIzDat wrote:Do you guys have Discord? I can voice chat on there, but I don't have a headset that'll pair with my PS4 that has a mic.

Check the packaging that your PS4 came with. All PS4s include headsets.

Mine came with a copy of Uncharted 4, but no headset. I have one headset with a mic on it, but it has a usb plug at the end instead of one that could go into the controller. I have a feeling it will work, but I can't guarantee it. Also, since the cord has to be attached to the PS4 itself, I might end up having to sit too close to the tv to be very effective lol!

DaHeckIzDat

Postby DaHeckIzDat » April 10th, 2018, 12:24 am

Tonight, I gave Retro Strife a solid lesson in how not to play Fortnite.

Retro STrife

Postby Retro STrife » April 10th, 2018, 11:00 am

Also, we believe that ptdebate was kidnapped. Last seen following a trail of JRPGs into the back of a large white van. Everyone please keep a lookout.

ptdebate

Postby ptdebate » April 22nd, 2018, 5:25 pm

Retro STrife wrote:Also, we believe that ptdebate was kidnapped. Last seen following a trail of JRPGs into the back of a large white van. Everyone please keep a lookout.

Sorry for no-showing on Fortnite nite. I got a bad case of stomach ulcers and was basically dead to the world for a few days. Would love to play in the future.

Return to “Modern Gaming”