WII Virtual Console

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
Ken1

WII Virtual Console

Postby Ken1 » December 10th, 2008, 8:37 pm

How  come  all  of  a  sudden  there  are  very  few  games  being  added  to  the  Wii  VC?  I  mean  I  look  forward  to  Turbo  Grafx  games and  Neo  Geo  games,  games  that  would  be  to  expensive  or  to  hard  to  find  other  wise.  What  gives?  How  is  it  decided  what  games  go  up  for  sale?   Is  there  any  place  to  go  to  see  what  is  coming?  This  is  why  I  got  a  Wii.  I  would  love  to  see  Nightmare  in  the  Dark,  Robo  Army, Ninja  Masters  for  the  Neo.  Countless  others  for  the  Turbo.  Also  I  thought  the  Wii  VC  was  going  to  have  C64  games  as  well. 

steer

WII Virtual Console

Postby steer » December 10th, 2008, 9:13 pm

Are they slowing down, I had not noticed, have not checked in a while....

hmm, I know they seem to release 2 a week so they are 'showcased' and not lost in the shuffle right off the bat, but I have no idea how many games, if any,  are 'wainting' to be added?

Want some advice for VC games instead?

Cheesy

WII Virtual Console

Postby Cheesy » December 10th, 2008, 9:33 pm

They're releasing one game a week now, and two WiiWare games.

riftt

WII Virtual Console

Postby riftt » December 10th, 2008, 10:16 pm

dont support the death of classic gaming, dont download this crap.

buy the real thing...accept no emulated substitutes

Shogun1

WII Virtual Console

Postby Shogun1 » December 11th, 2008, 3:30 pm

Usually you can tell what might be released if the ESRB rates a game. Earthbound was rated so it might come out for the VC or maybe DS. Check out http://www.vc-reviews.com/games/soon if you want to see what might hypothetically be released.

Return to “Modern Gaming”