For AtariFever, Steer......

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
BanjoPickles1

Postby BanjoPickles1 » March 22nd, 2009, 9:43 pm

And anybody else who seems like their fun simple and addicting! At this moment, my family and I are playing Kororinpa: Marble Saga and it is really friggin' fun! The game is only $30, is Balance-Board compatible(actually, it's MORE fun with the Balance Board!), and is very well put together! A must buy for anybody who likes their fun without alot of thought involved!

steer

Postby steer » March 23rd, 2009, 9:12 am

You callin' me stupid...?

I am set for games for a while, but thanks for the reccomendation, I will consider it when the time comes...

I reccomend Bit Trip Beat to ANYONE as their next Wii purchase -especially if you are into modern retro-, it is fantastic. In my humble opinion, the best games on the service, and maybe the best, period, on wii - will have to see how it holds up over time.

Played the last level co-op with my brother the other day, that helps a ton with difficuly. Played the first level co-op with a 3 year old the other day, that helps a lot with the difficulty as well - it is much harder and more distracting!

Julio III

Postby Julio III » March 30th, 2009, 10:49 am

Banjo, have you played the first Kororinpa game? If so, how does this compare? I absolutely loved the first one and may be tempted by the second one if its just as good and/or offers up something new that doesn't spoil the game.

And steer, that Bit Trip Beat game looks fantastic. If it gets released in Europe I'll definitely pick it up if I can figure out how WiiWare and Wii Points and Club Nintendo Stars and all that malarkey works.

ZetaX1

Postby ZetaX1 » April 2nd, 2009, 9:51 pm

Just got this yesterday ($20 at Toys-R-Us - on sale this week), and I've gotta agree.  It's one of those games you can play in quick spurts (each level only takes a minute or less), but you find youself looking at the clock and realizing 45 minutes or so have gone by.  Each 'world' introduces something new, which is nice.  Only quibble I have with it so far is the aiming of the 'cannons' - they seem a little too twitchy.  Overall, good fun.

- Mark

Return to “Modern Gaming”