Resident Evil 5 CE on sale today

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
JustLikeHeaven1

Postby JustLikeHeaven1 » June 24th, 2009, 2:25 pm

Newegg.com has the PS3 Collector's Edition of Resident Evil 5 on sale for $44.99 (free shipping).

I buy parts for my computer all the time from newegg.com.  They have terrific customer service and I've had things arrive at my house in less than 1 business day (via their free shipping option).  If anyone was on the fence about this game or was waiting for a price drop this would be a pretty good deal.  I know I jumped on it as soon as I saw it. 

JustLikeHeaven1

Postby JustLikeHeaven1 » June 25th, 2009, 11:40 am

It appears that the deal is now dead...I hope perhaps somebody else was able to take advantage of the lower price.

JustLikeHeaven1

Postby JustLikeHeaven1 » June 26th, 2009, 2:09 pm

Just one last update for anyone interested in New Egg.

I ordered the game on June 24th and it arrived in the mail June 26th.  For free shipping that is incredible.  So I got the game with no tax or shipping for exactly $44.99.  If you can't tell I'm a big fan of New Egg.  Anyone on the fence about ordering from the site should dive right in.  They are great.  I was always impressed with their low prices for computer parts, but they seem to be a nice place to order games from online as well.

ajsmart1

Postby ajsmart1 » June 28th, 2009, 10:16 pm

Thanks JLH.  It never occurred to me to check newegg for games.

I've pretty much given up on brick and mortar stores for video games.  Most hardly ever have sales and places that focus on video games like Gamestop are, quite frankly disaster zones for collectors (I mean really.  They turn off what should be their greatest customers!?).  So it's always handy to know good places to buy on-line. I buy most of my stuff from Amazon, and get my imports from play-asia or yesasia.

Return to “Modern Gaming”