Move gun peripheral looks awsome

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
ActRaiser1

Postby ActRaiser1 » August 30th, 2010, 6:45 pm

hehe, anyone see the clip from Sony's VP of fun, Kevin Butler?  Checkout the 1:13 mark for his "Pew", "Pew" comment on ray guns.  It's freaking hilarious. 

Link to Funny Stuff

I got to admit that ray gun pick reminds me of the old Flash Gordon or Buck Rogers serials.  Heck, this little gem of a gun may have sold me on the move.

Luke

Postby Luke » August 31st, 2010, 2:53 am

[QUOTE=micky]Here are some more guns, Venom , Crown and Hubb . Hubb looks like cheap crap but the other two look pretty nice. [/QUOTE]Nice links. And yeah, I agree with you - the Venom and Crown look pretty cool.

Fingers dripping ink

Postby Fingers dripping ink » August 31st, 2010, 8:36 am

Eh, I don't like that at all.

Eldar

Postby Eldar » September 21st, 2010, 12:19 pm

Well I bought this controller  the Venom gun casing and all the PS3 Move stuff

the move controller is very good design (the ball is rubber)and sturdy, equally the Venom gun controller has good weight and size which makes it an appealling casing.
it opens on the top and the controller slides in and a trigger activates the PS3 Move trigger

So how does it play? well here s the issue , I wanted to use it with the new Resident Evil 5 Move edition but because Capcom have not mapped the shoot button on the PS3 trigger button but on the move button it renders this Peripheral useless with this game !

I can only pray that other FPS won' t do the same mistake or Capcom will update their game . so far I can't use the peripheral

Orion1

Postby Orion1 » September 21st, 2010, 11:25 pm

[QUOTE=Pixelcade]What's with the strap....oh the tirade I could go on about these "safety straps" and faceshelds in T-ball helmets and warnings on rat poison... Now companies have to put crap like that on everything some sort of safety measure to prevent people that just can't hold onto their controller or gun or kid or whatever.
[/QUOTE]

They probably don't want to be sued for damage to a TV or human being.

Return to “Modern Gaming”