Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
Hardcore_Sadism1

Upcoming Games I'm Psyched About

Postby Hardcore_Sadism1 » October 25th, 2011, 11:19 am

[QUOTE=Luke]
Rampant sequels. Not much originality*
[/QUOTE]

Such a one-sided point of view.

This is a thread where you don't complain about every tiny little issue with this generation. May you be directed to a different topic. -_-

nesfan1

Postby nesfan1 » October 25th, 2011, 11:31 am

[QUOTE=N64Dude]

Finally Ubisoft has their heads on right and ended that stupid dynasty of Rabbids.

[/QUOTE]

Amen. I've been waiting a long time for a new Rayman game that actually had anything at all to do with Rayman.

Adamant1

Postby Adamant1 » October 25th, 2011, 12:09 pm

[QUOTE=Luke]HA! Almost all sequels.

That says a lot about this generation of gaming, doesn't it? *Rampant sequels. Not much originality*[/QUOTE]

So where's your list of 20 new IPs you are more psyched about than any of these games?

Luke

Postby Luke » October 26th, 2011, 2:02 pm

[QUOTE=Adamant][QUOTE=Luke]HA! Almost all sequels. That says a lot about this generation of gaming, doesn't it? *Rampant sequels. Not much originality*[/QUOTE]
So where's your list of 20 new IPs you are more psyched about than any of these games?
[/QUOTE]There aren't any. That was my point!?

Josh

Postby Josh » October 26th, 2011, 11:26 pm

I put in another vote for Rayman Origins. It clearly rips a lot off from SMBWii but it also looks like it fixes a lot of the multiplayer flaws. Should be some good multiplayer fun around Christmas.

Michael Prymula

Postby Michael Prymula » October 27th, 2011, 3:40 am

Looks like i've got some new games to add to my list, Max Payne 3, it FINALLY has a release date(March 2012 to be precise) it looks like a freash and exctiing chnage of pace for the series(BTW, i'm surprised the critic hasn't yet reviewed Max Payne 2, as it's a very good game and it largely improves upon the original, though the Xbox version is definitely the one to gow ith, as the PS2 version has serious frame rate issues)

Also, i'm sure you've all heard that True CrimeLHong Kong has been revived and is now being developed by Square Enix(though it will be retitled since Square dosen't own the True Crime IP) and i'm super exicted to play that as well.

Return to “Modern Gaming”