Sony's No-Sue Clause

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
Viper821

Sony's No-Sue Clause

Postby Viper821 » September 27th, 2011, 9:00 am

[QUOTE=Atarifever]Trying to remember which area you are refering to.  I believe I have mentioned my hometown, current town, and one time city home (St. John's) on these boards.  All are incredible places to live for various reasons.  I still spend a large amount of time in all three.     [/QUOTE]

Sorry Atarifever didn't mean to be vague; I just try to respect privacy and the Critic's rule against one on one conversations. I saw pretty much the entire Burin Pennisula, especially Fortune and Marystown (went originally just to see St. Pierre but enjoyed Newfoundland so much more). I would strongly suggest any of our VGC members should take a trip down that way if they get the chance: it's definitely out of the way but you won't find nicer people anywhere. Certainly a welcome change from home where the only time I interact with the neighbors is when they break into my car overnight.

I was especially pleased to see that people under 30 in such an isolated area live and breathe video games. The kid next door to where I was staying was even playing Final Fantasy 4! Did I die and go to heaven only to be sent back a few days later?

Return to “Modern Gaming”