Bayonetta

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
JustLikeHeaven1

Bayonetta

Postby JustLikeHeaven1 » May 8th, 2012, 12:45 pm

Well I picked up Bayonetta and played through about 7 hours of it this weekend.  All I can say is, WOW!  

This is an absolutely great game.  Excellent gameplay, wonderful combat system, unreal level design, stylish artstyle, perfectly crafted story/setting...

So far this has been my favorite action/adventure hack n slash game of this generation.  The game itself is beyond strange...and I love that.  Nowadays games take themselves FAR TOO seriously.  It is super refreshing to play something that has humor, vibrant colors, and soul.  The people that create this gem clearly cared about the product and it shows.  My jaw drops pretty much each time I load up a new level.  I also don't think I'll ever get tired of launching angelic monsters into a guillotine or iron maiden and executing them.  Or stomping them out of existence with my fancy boot made out of witch hair.  The game is truly insane in the best, most imaginative way possible.

I can't wait to finish this game...at the same time I don't really want it to end.

Ozzybear1

Bayonetta

Postby Ozzybear1 » May 8th, 2012, 2:37 pm

Loved this game, another that is well worth the time and checking out to a fan of this genre of gaming

vegas83

Bayonetta

Postby vegas83 » May 8th, 2012, 9:37 pm

Hey Ozzy, I was curious if you keep all these games you play or do you trade them in when you are done with them.

Do you play any sports games?

You are amazing with the amount of games that you play, keep it up!!!

Vegas833

Ozzybear1

Bayonetta

Postby Ozzybear1 » May 9th, 2012, 8:03 am

Vegas, I keep them all, I am a collector, so I always keep them, even if i dont like a game, it still becomes part of my collection. Never been a huge sports fan, but do play a lil nba jam and tiger woods golf from time to time, and i havent really kept up with the golf since 04 and 05, it kinda went down hill for me from there with that game series, but thats about it really to be honest when it comes to sports. I used to play them quite a bit on the genesis, but just cant get into the modern sports games really.

Ozzy

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Bayonetta

Postby VideoGameCritic » May 9th, 2012, 4:50 pm

Yeah I also loved that game - arcade action and eye candy galore!

It was one of the few games that I didn't want to stop playing until I got to the end.  

vegas83

Bayonetta

Postby vegas83 » May 9th, 2012, 8:44 pm

Ozzy, I do the same thing and keep all my games even if I don't like them.
Did you get a Vita yet? I really enjoy that little system.
I think you said you don't work due to your condition, how if I may ask do you afford all these games, they are not cheap any more.

Vegas833

Ozzybear1

Bayonetta

Postby Ozzybear1 » May 9th, 2012, 11:44 pm

Vegas, Didnt get the Vita yet, Gonna wait a bit i think. Yeah unfortunately my Crohns disease kicks my butt pretty good, But am also a musician, and make some decent money with it, so that helps a lot! Plus I dont always buy them when they immediately come out unless its something I would really like to play right away,Otherwise, I will wait and let the price drop a bit, as the prices can definetly be rediculous to say the least

Return to “Now Playing”