Super Mario Sunshine (Gamecube)

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
tortimer

Re: Super Mario Sunshine (Gamecube)

Postby tortimer » October 25th, 2016, 1:32 pm

Herschie wrote:Who the hell wants to play a video game where you clean? Cleaning is a chore. And I don't like to do chores.

Alas, then you will probably have to miss out on the plucky misadventures of Chibi-Robo! (2006) GameCube, as he explores the house and backyard in his quirky quest to help the family who bought him.

Herschie

Postby Herschie » July 27th, 2023, 11:26 am

I will say the water effects are amazing, and they make me want a nice tall glass of it. Although this girl I was dating at the time had me drinking Zima, and I didn't mind that too much either.

Zima. Where does the time go?

Zack Burner

Postby Zack Burner » July 27th, 2023, 4:28 pm

This is among my favorite Mario games. True it has it's flaws and the secret stages without the waterpack can get pretty frustrating. But I love the summery feel, the waterpack is so versatile and fun to use, and I love the carribean theme and music. I still remember seeing the commercial for this game all those years ago and then seeing it at BestBuy I knew someday I wanted to play it in full. Thanks to getting Super Mario 3D All-Stars I finally got my wish, took 20 years, but it was worth it all. I beat it and found 74 Shines of the 120, but I don't care, that's good enough I can stand proud.

Return to “Now Playing”