Call of Duty Infinite Warfare (PS4)

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare (PS4)

Postby VideoGameCritic » December 26th, 2016, 1:45 pm

I'm playing through the Infinite Warfare campaign and I'm surprised how much new stuff they've come up with. Guns that shooting lightning. Spider-like grenades that crawl toward targets. Limited-space grenade bombs that float groups of enemies. Hackable robots you can turn against the other side.

The only thing is, the campaign is non-stop action and it's hard to find a stopping point. I prefer games with well-defined chapters that give you a good excuse to put down the controller.

PS: Install wasn't even that long (half hour) although if I proceeded with the online update, that would have been 3+ hours. I have super slow Comcast.

BlasteroidAli

Re: Call of Duty Infinite Warfare (PS4)

Postby BlasteroidAli » December 26th, 2016, 4:08 pm

The loading times are a joke on the 1. Plus the game was so average. Since perhaps as you live in America maybe the gung ho right wing republican dogma is right up your street, perhaps not. Over here in Blighty we get to see a balanced (well not from the mainstream media). I was like drone strike over load time. Plus what does this have to do with COD. Did they play the originals? I know ghosts was going that way but inter solar system travel? Borrowing star ships and plots from Halo?

Rookie1

Postby Rookie1 » December 31st, 2016, 9:03 am

VideoGameCritic wrote:PS: Install wasn't even that long (half hour) although if I proceeded with the online update, that would have been 3+ hours. I have super slow Comcast.

Am I the only one that thinks that its sad we are praising the game for only having a 30 minute install? lol

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » December 31st, 2016, 11:36 am

I have to admit the star ship battles and zero-gravity gunfights are my least favorite parts of the game so far.

Return to “Now Playing”