**UPDATED** Zelda BotW WiiU (Final Thoughs) SPOILERS

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
zetax

Re: **UPDATED** Zelda BotW WiiU (Final Thoughs) SPOILERS

Postby zetax » May 6th, 2017, 8:00 pm

The more I hear about this game, the less I want to buy it... Sad, I thought that maybe I'd finally want to give a Zelda game a legit attempt.

Gentlegamer

Postby Gentlegamer » May 6th, 2017, 8:44 pm

DaHeckIzDat wrote:
Gentlegamer wrote:Don't use horse, climb tall stuff and glide everywhere.

That's what I've been doing. Problem is, once you get to the bottom you have to climb something else (assuming there's anything to climb nearby), and that's a process that can take minutes at a time just to cover a few hundred feet. Now I'm not dissing the game. I'm still enjoying it. It's just that in the past open world games haven't been the best fit for me. I had to force myself to finish Kingdoms of Amalur, and I only played a couple hours of Witcher 3. I'm hoping BotW will break that mold, but I haven't gotten far enough to say for sure.

Do the Divine Beast in the NW. Your problems will be solved.

DaHeckIzDat

Postby DaHeckIzDat » May 6th, 2017, 9:04 pm

zetax wrote:The more I hear about this game, the less I want to buy it... Sad, I thought that maybe I'd finally want to give a Zelda game a legit attempt.

If you're referring to my posts, don't let those deter you from buying the game. It's an extremely fun and well made game. The only problem for me is that I have a short attention span, so open world games tend to lose my interest.

DaHeckIzDat

Postby DaHeckIzDat » May 6th, 2017, 10:07 pm

Gentlegamer wrote:Do the Divine Beast in the NW. Your problems will be solved.

Is that the giant bird I see flying all over the place? I've been too scared to go anywhere near that thing lol. I'm still searching for those stupid memory photographs.

Rookie1

Postby Rookie1 » May 7th, 2017, 8:23 am

DaHeckIzDat wrote:

Is that the giant bird I see flying all over the place? I've been too scared to go anywhere near that thing lol. I'm still searching for those stupid memory photographs.

The memories are kind of the only thing that are worth searching for in the game. Though you dont have to, and you dont really get anything from doing it (SPOILER they do help you unlock the extended ending though), they gave some depth to the story.

Gentlegamer

Postby Gentlegamer » May 8th, 2017, 8:22 am

DaHeckIzDat wrote:

Do robo bird ASAP.

Herschie

Postby Herschie » May 8th, 2017, 9:23 am

Didn't read any anything on here, but I wanted to thank you for marking "spoilers". Anyone remember that YouTube video where the guy tells everyone at the bookstore that HARRY POTTER SPOILERS

Snape kills Dumbledore?

/spoiler.

You never know if someone just started reading Harry Potter.

Return to “Now Playing”