Dead Rising 4.

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
BlasteroidAli

Dead Rising 4.

Postby BlasteroidAli » March 27th, 2017, 7:51 pm

Okay so I waited until this one went cheap.
You play Frank West probably the unluckiest reporter in America. There is a new outbreak... who they gonna call?

It is dead rising... find out what the mystery is.. solve it.. and squish loads of zombies. Early days and it superb so far. Further updates when I play it a bit more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixwM1DAnykU

BlasteroidAli

Re: Dead Rising 4.

Postby BlasteroidAli » March 30th, 2017, 9:42 pm

Now for the update.

NO co op! I was like, err why not.
Buggy. I have not seen this level of bugs since the last time I played Mario cart.

On loads of levels I could not play the game as enemies spawned in rock and I could not kill them to finish the game. I have had only one crash of the game. The cuts scenes come with no voices. The game feels like it has not been finished.

This game is like two and three put together. It is open world but also has a huge shopping mall. Though the psychos are gone replaced by maniacs who are not really as much fun. So down from an A plus to a b minus.

BlasteroidAli

Postby BlasteroidAli » April 1st, 2017, 7:52 pm

The Mario cart comment was meant to be a Joke.

Multiplayer.
I have played it for about 6 hours. You get the shopping centre to play in. So it is big map. It plays like a left for dead wanna be. Go from a to b, do some missions along the way .. kill a load of zombies for bonus points. I have to say when it is playing well it is plays great.

Issues.
Servers kick people out. I was in one level where I was in slow mo trying to get to the safe room. Not very much fun. This seems to have been an issue since the game started. I was playing with one group of 4 people and it kept kicking out the same person.

I have now finished the game and it was a B. Not fantastic like part 3 but good like Off the record.

BlasteroidAli

Postby BlasteroidAli » May 2nd, 2017, 8:18 pm

Frank rising dlc was out and I enjoyed dr4 so I thought wth...

I am about 30 mins in and it has a timer. Fair enough but they have changed the game. No longer is it dead rising now it is legacy of kain. So I am playing it thinking I am now the zombie/vampire? Oh eat that person for energy.. snore.

Very limited so far. So my advice for the season pass is... do not bother.

Return to “Now Playing”