The walking dead season 1 on xbox1

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
BlasteroidAli

The walking dead season 1 on xbox1

Postby BlasteroidAli » April 2nd, 2017, 9:27 am

When this game originally came out, it was like a breath of fresh air. It was a graphic novel that you could play and it gave you choices. The graphics were okay. I played and beat the first and second seasons. I knew once I had played it I would never go back to it as it is a one trick pony.

Last year this game was free and I downloaded it. You get all of season one. So what changes did they make to the game? Nothing at all. No enhancements for a superior system. Though you get to play through all of it as everything is included in the game. I played it a bit and then got stuck. I put it down. Today I fancied playing something after dead rising. Sure enough this game was here in my download history and I have started playing it again. It is not some much a game as a series of choices but they are only their to give you the illusion of choice as it is completely on the rails.

As a comic I give it a 10 out of 10 as it is a great story. Very emotional as you see the Journey of Clementine and her protector.

As a game it is still a one trick pony. I am sure after i complete it I will be able to go and play it again in another four years. c plus.

Oh WD season two is free in two weeks on xbox live.

Return to “Now Playing”