The last of us. ps3

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
evergreen13

Re: The last of us. ps3

Postby evergreen13 » May 2nd, 2017, 1:12 pm

DaHeckIzDat wrote:No idea. Something wrong with the disc reader. It'll spin the disc around, make a clicking sound, and nothing will happen.

I'm a long time lurker here that just registered to share with you that I have the exact same problem with my PS3, but I also have a solution for you! This sounds crazy, but prop the front end of your PS3 up a bit, putting like 3 or 4 DVD/game cases under it or something before you pop a game in. You kind of want it it tilted at about a 40 degree angle. On my PS3, it's usually fine once the game loads up, but your mileage may vary. I hope this helps you!

BlasteroidAli

Postby BlasteroidAli » May 2nd, 2017, 8:15 pm

It is a game that sucks you in. The longer you play it the better it gets. Also the better the characterisation. Also I got used to the hand sticks and that really helped. So it was really good in the end.. B plus to maybe an A. Depending on my mood because the story was just so good.

Tron

Postby Tron » May 2nd, 2017, 8:48 pm

I gave this game on the PS4 a shot, but didn't last long. Graphics are about as good as they get. The story is awesome, but I don't like long winded stories in video games. I like the action to tell the story. Stories are for books and movies. I planned on giving it another shot, but went on to Resident Evil 4, Skyrim and now Xcom 2. I think I was looking for an open world sandbox game and this wasn't it.

Herschie

Postby Herschie » May 18th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Recently started playing the Remastered version, and this game is fantastic.

Return to “Now Playing”