Outrun (Sega Master System)

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
Herschie

Outrun (Sega Master System)

Postby Herschie » May 8th, 2017, 8:19 am

This is one of them games where I thought I stunk at it because I was a kid who at that point did not have 30 years of video game experience. After all, I did get fairly far in "Rad Racer". But I still stink at this. I can barely make it past the third turn!

Still not a bad racing game, though is it me or is the framerate a little choppy? Also, I don't like how the road veers back and forth with little warning, leading to some cheap crashes (Though the estimate to fix that bumper will be anything but cheap!).

I played this late last night before I had to get to bed, but unless I have a honey-do list waiting for me, I'll try again when I get home from work. When I was a kid, the obstacle would have been me being grounded for wiping snot on a girl at school. And I wondered why I had a hard time getting a date when I got older!

gametime

Re: Outrun (Sega Master System)

Postby gametime » May 29th, 2017, 8:24 pm

Agree. It is not a bad racing for the Sega Master System.

Not sure if you are in to old computers? There was a Turbo Out Run released on some of the old 8-bits. Plus the Video Game Critic has reviewed Out Run 3-D.

Breaker

Re: Outrun (Sega Master System)

Postby Breaker » June 2nd, 2017, 1:35 am

I played the crap out of Turbo Out Run on my family's first computer. That was an awesome game.

Return to “Now Playing”