Splatoon 2 (okay, so I caved)

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
Atarifever

Re: Splatoon 2 (okay, so I caved)

Postby Atarifever » July 29th, 2017, 6:55 pm

Voor wrote:Wonder if they'll ever release this for the 3DS.

The Kirby games are dropping fast and furious right now, so that essentially means the 3DS is getting its last year of support. Nintedo loves to close out systems with multiple Kirbys.

newmodelarmy

Postby newmodelarmy » July 30th, 2017, 7:41 am

I still can't figure out for the life of me why people would invest in this system (Zelda) as there is literally zero third party support and a paltry one game per month release (save for download titles). Anyway enjoy, hopefully it doesn't turn into an expensive door stop for ya!

BanjoPickles

Postby BanjoPickles » July 30th, 2017, 3:57 pm

newmodelarmy wrote:I still can't figure out for the life of me why people would invest in this system (Zelda) as there is literally zero third party support and a paltry one game per month release (save for download titles). Anyway enjoy, hopefully it doesn't turn into an expensive door stop for ya!

Haha! Fingers crossed! I plowed through Zelda on Wii U, so I didn't see a reason to buy a Switch for it. It was a total impulse buy, and I'm so excited for Mario Odyssey and (in the far reaches) Metroid Prime 4. Other than that, nothing is really catching my attention. I'm really hoping for GC VC support, some awesome put-of-left field first/third party games (I would sell my soul for a straight port of Dark Souls)!

I learned with the Wii U not to expect big things from Nintendo, or at least not expect too many big things. It's a shame because I would love for Them to be the same company they were during the 8/16 bit era.

Rookie1

Postby Rookie1 » August 1st, 2017, 7:40 am

Its almost like they want you to buy multiples switches so you can play them with your friends. :lol:

Too bad they are as rare as bigfoot.

Return to “Now Playing”