360 Turning Point

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
matmico399

360 Turning Point

Postby matmico399 » February 21st, 2018, 4:52 pm

I picked this up awhile back and just started playing it. It was selling for 2.99 at a used game store. Was it worth 2.99? Yes just to sit on my shelf. This is a FPS that really sucks. The graphics are pretty good and the storyline intriguing. Basically it’s a what if scenario if Germany had won WWII and invaded the USA. The first battles take place in NYC. And it’s amazing to see German planes take out the Statue Of Liberty. But once the cut scenes end all You will do is die. The collision detection is non existent. I think I fired 25 rounds into a German soldier and he didn’t seem to bat an eye. And with that said the difficulty I’d off the charts. If 25 bullets don’t kill an enemy what the hell will? Extremely bad programmers and no quality control. I would give this an F but because of the great cut scenes and graphics I give it a D minus. It’s fun to watch but not at all to play. And I wonder why I picked it up for 2.99..... :roll:

ActRaiser

Re: 360 Turning Point

Postby ActRaiser » March 29th, 2018, 10:50 am

hehe, I remember playing this one. A D sounds about right. If I recall though, I played it on Easy so I could try to make progress quickly. It had an interesting premise at least which is more than I can say for a lot of games.

GameOfThrones

Re: 360 Turning Point

Postby GameOfThrones » March 29th, 2018, 1:14 pm

I :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: when I saw this comment. Play it on easy. Beat it you get unlimited ammo and can play it on normal.It is quite good if you know how to play it. C plus.

Return to “Now Playing”