Sea of thieves.

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
GameOfThrones

Sea of thieves.

Postby GameOfThrones » July 5th, 2018, 5:59 pm

Yep I am finally playing it. I love Rare games. So the first game would not love and it said I had been disconnected for inactivity. I was still on the loading screen.
So I have picked a smaller boat.
Eventually I got a game. It is quite good fun. The water effects are great. That is the plus side.
Set sail go to an island and loot it. Then set sail again. No story. It is hardly the best game I have played but I sort of like it.

Compare it to troll and I. Awful story. Buggy game and very average graphics. It is a good game.

Now I have actually got a game and played it with people who know what they are doing I think the game is a B.

The lack of a tutorial or a manual really does not help this game. If Rare keep adding to the game it might be worth buying in the future. So far the games pass rental is about the best thing you can say about this game. If I had paid full price for this game I would have been wondering where all the pirate quests were.

If I had purchased it I think it would be a c or a D plus.

GameOfThrones

Re: Sea of thieves.

Postby GameOfThrones » July 6th, 2018, 1:08 pm

Note the VGC.

Do not buy this game

You will hate it. I know you love pirate games but this one is a pirate game without the fun.

I had another go and got sunk. PvP is such a bore. I never play online games like COD. So to play a pirate one. It is just like eh?

Plus I keep wondering where the game is.

Return to “Now Playing”