The purpose of the "Now Playing" message board is to allow readers to let others know what games they are currently playing, and share experiences about them. We ask that you include the name of the game along with the system in the subject line.
The message boards are maintained by a group of moderators who try to promote open discussion while maintaining a high degree of quality. Anyone can post a message (there's no registration), but messages do not appear until they are approved, which usually takes up to a few hours. Here are some general guidelines we ask you to keep in mind:
1. Include a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS when posting any message, or your post will be subject to deletion.
2. Please do not use profane or lewd language. Even using a star (*) or two isn't good enough if the word is obvious enough. Of course, messages can be highly offensive without even using explicit language, and this determination is left to the judgment of the moderators. We want these forums open to gamers of all ages, so please don't post anything you wouldn't want your grandmother to read.
3. These are video game forums, so please try to stay on the topic of video games, especially when starting a new thread. If your topic is tangential to games, at least make an effort to tie it in.
4. Please do not post messages directed at a single person. Ex: Hey John! Give me a call tomorrow.
5. Please refrain from using acronyms in the message subjects, as they tend to be irritating. They may be perfectly obvious to you, but most people with probably have no idea what you're talking about. It's fine to use acronyms in your message text as long as you spell it out the first time you use it. Example: I highly recommend playing God of War (GOW) for the Playstation 2. It's a great game. GOW is now available for a reasonable price.
6. Messages can be disapproved or deleted for any reason at the discretion of the moderators. This is includes messages that are deemed boring or don't add anything to the conversation. If a message has so many spelling or grammatical errors that it is hard to read, it will be removed.7. Please make your subjects as descriptive as possible. Subjects like "hey guys!" and "I have a question" are NOT good. You shouldn't have to read the message to know what it's about.
8. Posts that contain too many links, or links to personal videos will be removed, since they are too difficult to scrutinize for inappropriate content.