Dead Island (PS3)

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
nesfan1

Dead Island (PS3)

Postby nesfan1 » January 3rd, 2012, 12:40 am

I just borrowed this game the other day and got around to playing it today. I'm not very far into it but it seems pretty fun so far. When I first heard about this game, I thought it couldn't be as scary as games like Resident Evil or something like that. And I was right. The setting ruins the scare factor. A bright, sunny, tropical resort island doesn't have the same atmosphere as a spooky mansion or a dark, destroyed city. The sunny visuals come off as a stark contrast to the whole zombie apocalypse story. But like I said, the game is pretty fun. I'm just saying that if you want something scary, stick to Resident Evil or Silent Hill.

I don't know how long this game has been out but has anyone played it yet? If so, I have a question. Is there a way to save the game manually or does it only save by auto-saving?

Ozzybear1

Dead Island (PS3)

Postby Ozzybear1 » January 29th, 2012, 5:58 pm

I just finished this not too long ago, its been out for a lil while now. I think the only way to save is with the automatic save. ~Ozzy~

nesfan1

Dead Island (PS3)

Postby nesfan1 » February 13th, 2012, 2:34 am

[QUOTE=Ozzybear]

I think the only way to save is with the automatic save.

[/QUOTE]
Well, that's disappointing. I hardly ever notice the indicator. I'll just have to be careful.

Return to “Now Playing”