LGF Dating

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

LGF Dating

Postby VideoGameCritic » June 15th, 2015, 5:59 pm

I added a new banner to the front page for LGF Dating which I am an affiliate for.
Apparently it's supposed to be a dating service geared towards gamers, geeks, and intellectuals.
If you have any positive or negative experiences with that site let me know. It's kind of an experimental ad at this point.

-VGC

Rev

Re: LGF Dating

Postby Rev » June 16th, 2015, 11:27 pm

This is actually pretty interesting. I did a look into the different type of dating services available on the internet nowadays and came across this list:

http://www.digitaltrends.com/social-med ... p-roundup/

Some of the dating sites are quite weird. I was aware of all the popular ones but this market kind of boomed over the last few years. I guess a lot of people wanting love.

ptdebate

Re: LGF Dating

Postby ptdebate » June 17th, 2015, 2:30 pm

I have an academic interest, ahem, in specialized dating sites so I decided to check this one out.

The UI design is better than most I've come across, but the profile building process is a little thin. There are only about 15-20 people in my area (a huge city), so it's still got lots of room to grow.

That being said, I love the concept and I hope it works out for them.

Return to “Other Media”