Simpson's Treehouse of Horror

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Simpson's Treehouse of Horror

Postby VideoGameCritic » October 18th, 2017, 8:33 pm

I'm about to post a review of the Game Boy Color game, but it occurred to me I'd love to have a DVD collection of the old Treehouse of Horror episodes. They were always my favorite, although I will admit it's been years since I've seen one.

So I looked on Amazon and they have a DVD with the episodes from Seasons 5-7. That's fine, but how about the rest? I don't see why they can't have a bigger compilation. Or did they think that would eat into season sales?

Robotrek

Re: Simpson's Treehouse of Horror

Postby Robotrek » October 18th, 2017, 8:41 pm

Doubt it would eat into season sales. I guess it's just a lack of demand. I'd love to see it though.

JustLikeHeaven

Postby JustLikeHeaven » October 19th, 2017, 9:22 am

I'd pick up a Blu Ray set that had every Treehouse of Horror in a heartbeat! Some of the most creative things ever done on the show were showcased in the early ToH episodes. I would say that it's a huge missed opportunity for Fox to not release this during the Halloween Season.

CharlieR

Postby CharlieR » October 19th, 2017, 10:33 am

I have 44 Simpsons tapes with just about every episode. Still use a VCR to record them all!

A look on Wikipedia shows that there was a Treehouse Of Horror dvd with V, VI, VII, and XII. There are other Treehouse of horror episodes scattered throughout various dvd compilations. There is also an app called Simpsons world.

Return to “Other Media”