Fatal Fury the Motion Picture (Blu Ray)

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Fatal Fury the Motion Picture (Blu Ray)

Postby VideoGameCritic » April 29th, 2018, 1:08 pm

Picked this up from Amazon and I like it a lot. I'm not a huge anime guy, but seeing a lot of familiar video game characters (Joe Higashi, Terry Bogard, Mai Shiranui) in a story is interesting. The quality of the visuals are excellent, and the briskly-paced, stylish action makes it ripe for repeat viewing. A lot of plot twists and unexpected turns. I'm going to try to put together a review.

I also have the Bayonetta Blu Ray which I have yet to watch.

Sonicx9

Re: Fatal Fury the Motion Picture (Blu Ray)

Postby Sonicx9 » April 29th, 2018, 8:40 pm

VideoGameCritic wrote:Picked this up from Amazon and I like it a lot. I'm not a huge anime guy, but seeing a lot of familiar video game characters (Joe Higashi, Terry Bogard, Mai Shiranui) in a story is interesting. The quality of the visuals are excellent, and the briskly-paced, stylish action makes it ripe for repeat viewing. A lot of plot twists and unexpected turns. I'm going to try to put together a review.

I also have the Bayonetta Blu Ray which I have yet to watch.

This is related with the video game Anime thing right critic?

Also because you like Fatal Fury the Motion Picture. I recommend you buying and reviewing Fatal Fury Complete Ova Series: https://www.amazon.com/Fatal-Fury-Compl ... B00L1WJJAI As these OVA prequels are based on the first 2 games with the movie being an original story not related to the games.

And another fun fact the character designer of the Fatal Fury Animes Masami Ōbari also did Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer the Neo Geo game of the same name that also had a Anime adaptation.: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voltage ... _Gowcaizer

Return to “Other Media”