The Terminator-Genesis

The readers post their own reviews.
matmico399

The Terminator-Genesis

Postby matmico399 » November 22nd, 2016, 4:40 pm

I just really like this game. I remember playing it as a young adult in my early 20's and I got hours of enjoyment out of it. But be aware this game is very short. Only four stages. But it is four stages of blasting mayhem and I consider it very fun. No password feature. The level design is very good and the sounds of the shotgun blasting sounds as good as any. The Critic gave it a D+ and a super hard user icon. I must digress. The difficulty is tough but in my opinion not nearly as hard as advertised. Just be sure to put it on easy. I imagine hard would be close to unbeatable for most. The graphics are top notch for a Genesis game. And it stays very close to the story of the original film. Stages 1 n 2 are pretty breeze through with practice. Stages 3 n 4 a lot harder but certainly not super hard. Of course I've had a lot of practice on this so it's coming from my view. Overall a really fun game. Grade B+

Robotrek

Re: The Terminator-Genesis

Postby Robotrek » November 22nd, 2016, 10:33 pm

I personally love this game. Good to see others like it.
Donald Trump is a loser, vote for REAL conservatism: Gary Johnson.

rockofhysteria

Postby rockofhysteria » November 25th, 2016, 11:43 pm

I think that game is a definate diamond in the rough for sure. Back then at least 96 percent of movie games flat out sucked but then in the 16 bit era they started doing games that were admirable and I think this game falls right in line with that trend.

Sut

Postby Sut » November 26th, 2016, 2:36 am

Have you played the Sega CD version Matmico ?
Even more awesomeness with an absolutely fantastic soundtrack.
To be this good takes AGES, to be this good takes SEGA.

Return to “Reader Reviews”