PS2-Activision Anthology

The readers post their own reviews.
CharlieR

Re: PS2-Activision Anthology

Postby CharlieR » December 26th, 2017, 1:19 pm

Played this game a lot over the holiday, some of the best Atari 2600 games on one disc! Stampede is a fun game. Some games I did have to look up how to play.

About the challenges to unlock commercials, iron on patches, and game modes, they are tough. I do wonder if the critic thinks these challenges are easy, as he seems like the type of guy who has been playing these games for years. I've unlocked a few commercials, iron on patches, and game modes, but yeah, they are pretty tough I think.

Sut

Re: PS2-Activision Anthology

Postby Sut » December 26th, 2017, 5:18 pm

CharlieR wrote:Played this game a lot over the holiday, some of the best Atari 2600 games on one disc! Stampede is a fun game. Some games I did have to look up how to play.

About the challenges to unlock commercials, iron on patches, and game modes, they are tough. I do wonder if the critic thinks these challenges are easy, as he seems like the type of guy who has been playing these games for years. I've unlocked a few commercials, iron on patches, and game modes, but yeah, they are pretty tough I think.

I like the challenges they add depth and a sense of ‘completing’ games that are essentially score chasers.
Have you tried the challenges on Atari Anthology ? Very, very tough Missile Command and Gravitar (possibly the hardest game ever) still elude me.

Return to “Reader Reviews”