Some examples of utter fallacies in your article:
1. The $400 console does come with a game - Hexic HD - one of the best puzzle games I have played.
2. It is a headset, not headphones - this has nothing to do with the noise and is instead to let you chat online. The clue that they aren't headphones is how there's only one speaker.
3. Not all games require updates.
4. The 360 is significantly quieter than the XBox and practically runs silent when playing DVDs.
5. If you have trouble removing the batteries you must have complete monkey hands.
6. It does have awesome multimedia capabilities. Most people I know have all their music stored on their computer. You can stream this music to the 360 and replace any music track on any game. The music will play seamlessly through any loading screens and will pick up where it left off even when changing games. It is an excellent feature. The 360 also has the best music visualiser ever made, including the PC. I have spent hours watching it. You can also stream videos from your PC.
7. The controllers are no more expensive than any other system's.
8. The only game with small text is Dead Rising and I can even read that fine on my standard def TV.
9. The graphics on Table Tennis are far better than "respectable."
But whatever, this was blatantly a trolling thread.