Dino Master

The readers post their own reviews.
Alienblue

Dino Master

Postby Alienblue » January 1st, 2007, 12:01 pm

Dino Master; Nintendo DS :F

I got this game as a "bonus" in a two pack with Dig Dug: Digger Strike (which , despite the critic's rating, I think is an excellent game), so I wasn't expecting much. And I wasn't dissapointed. It was crap!

I love dinosaurs and paleontology, and I was hoping to at least see some decent graphics of dinosaurs. No such luck.

DM is basically two games in one, a terrible Amidar-like maze game and a battle game similiar to the old PSX Jurrasic Park dino battle. In maze mode, you are SUPPOSED to move your little archeologist around either the U.S. or the old world, leaving lines behind you as you go and trying to surround dinosaur fossils-just like real life! Unfortunately, I was never able to surround ONE fossil. A bunch of annoying bat-shaped monsters fly around and shoot at you and are IMPOSSIBLE to avoid. Bonus items appear and dissapear annoyingly, and the graphics are AWFUL. I never got to dino-battle mode, bt the opening screen shows some VERY pixalated animated dinosaurs. Sounds are suitibly annoying.

If you never heard of this game, now you now why. Even if you like Dinosaurs, I would not pay $5 in a bargain bin for this shelf filler. I've seen better Channel F games than this!

Return to “Reader Reviews”