The Legend Of Zelda/NES/A+

The readers post their own reviews.
Logan Ruckman

Postby Logan Ruckman » December 11th, 2008, 6:48 pm

Graphics: Now, it doesn't look that good because it is a NES game, but the environments look pretty good for an NES game and they are colored pretty well. B-

Sound: It has good audio for an NES game. Who could forget the overworld or dungeon theme? Pretty good music. B+

Gameplay: Now gameplay is where this game really shines! There are a lot of weapons for an NES game and a lot of techniques, like the Beam-Sword, which they should have in the next 3-D Zelda game. Just overall great gameplay. A+

Overall: Overall, this is an excellent game that any NES owner should play! I love this game, although I love Zelda and it is my favorite video game series of all time, so any Zelda game automatically gets a B- based on that. Good gameplay and a huge world for it's time coupled with the fact that it set many standards for the action/adventure genre make this the best NES game of all time, in my opinion! A+

Anayo1

Postby Anayo1 » December 12th, 2008, 6:23 am

Short review, but quite true.

Logan Ruckman

Postby Logan Ruckman » December 19th, 2008, 11:12 pm

Come on people! please tell me how I did!

gleebergloben1

Postby gleebergloben1 » December 20th, 2008, 7:32 am

the only thing that i could ascertain from your review is that you love the game. you need to expand more on why you liked it, or why others might like it.

Logan Ruckman

Postby Logan Ruckman » December 20th, 2008, 1:59 pm

[QUOTE=gleebergloben]the only thing that i could ascertain from your review is that you love the game. you need to expand more on why you liked it, or why others might like it.
[/QUOTE]

I'm just starting to review games, so my reviews aren't that good yet.

gleebergloben1

Postby gleebergloben1 » December 20th, 2008, 3:47 pm

[QUOTE=Logan Ruckman]

[QUOTE=gleebergloben]the only thing that i could ascertain from your review is that you love the game. you need to expand more on why you liked it, or why others might like it.
[/QUOTE]

I'm just starting to review games, so my reviews aren't that good yet.

[/QUOTE]

Logan, your reviews are fine. Trust me, writing in detail is very tough for a lot of us, including me. It's important to give clear examples and detail, but there's a fine line between that and giving useless info.

Keep banging out those reviews, and happy holidays.

Return to “Reader Reviews”