2014/5/27: Nintendo DS: Aliens Infestation, Mega Man ZX, Ultimate Mortal Kombat

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
Splash1

Postby Splash1 » May 28th, 2014, 11:09 pm

[QUOTE=HardcoreSadism]Ultimate Mortal Kombat DS pretty much rebuilt Mortal Kombat Advanced from out of its rotting pit, and made something beautiful.

IE done right this time. Sucks that the Game Boy Advanced still has a more generous selection of Mortal Kombat games than the Nintendo DS :/

Yes, I've collected several versions of Mortal Kombat including the worst of the worst, excluding MK3 Game Gear.[/QUOTE]

Mortal Kombats 1, 3, and 4 for the Gameboy are just as bad as MK3 for the game-gear. MK2 is okay though, but mostly cause the controls actually work in comparison to the other games.

Tron1

Postby Tron1 » May 29th, 2014, 4:46 pm

I really like the idea that the fatalities are on the second screen. That alone means I want to get the DS version.

PiE1

Postby PiE1 » June 9th, 2014, 5:37 pm

ZX? You've gotta try Mega Man Zero, it does a better job of incorporating Metroid/Castlevania elements in a Mega Man game. You can roam around without guidance, but is's not what you'll be doing for the whole game. In fact, it's just something you can do on the side, mainly for leveling up. My only problem with Zero is the level up system for the weapons; it makes the game very hard at the start; imagine being able to only slash once as Zero. Yes, there are long spells of dialogue, and a few areas are reused for some missions, but it shouldn't bother you much.

Return to “Review Feedback”