Intellivision Flashback Review

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
Crash_Corrigan1

Postby Crash_Corrigan1 » January 18th, 2015, 11:36 pm

Quick question for anybody that has the Intellivision Flashback. . . is it possible to clean the controllers without breaking them (the original controllers were very easy to break when trying to take them apart to clean)? just wondering if anybody has any knowledge of this; mine already seem to need a good cleaning!

PinMike86661

Postby PinMike86661 » January 19th, 2015, 2:07 am

Even though there are a few genuinely awesome games on this console such as Shark! Shark!, Thunder Castle, Astrosmash, Nightstalker, and Thin Ice, most of the library lack the timelessness the other consoles had in the second generation (much like the Intellivision itself). As a $40 purchase, I'd say it's quite overpriced as the emulation is so-so and not enough great games included; I find the Colecovision Flashback much better in that area with many great quality games such as Frenzy, Montezuma's Revenge, Pepper II, Jumpman Junior, and Miner 2049er. That said, I'm quite glad I got them at Dollar General on Thanksgiving at a cheaper price and since the Flashback controllers are compatible with the Vision-Daptor, a a USB controller port that can use Intellivsion, Colecovision, and Sega Genesis controllers, I can finally play Intellivision ROMs far more accurately.

Return to “Review Feedback”