Bubsy 3D and Deathtrap Dungeon Review?

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
darkrage61

Postby darkrage61 » June 7th, 2012, 3:59 pm

I think the critic would change his tune about the first two Bubsy games if he ever played Dark Castle, which ties with Heavy Nova for the worst Genesis game of all time(not to mention one of the worst platformers of all time) that game is so horrible, it makes the most mediocre Genesis platformer look like Sonic The Hedgehog by comparison.

mbd361

Postby mbd361 » June 7th, 2012, 7:17 pm

[QUOTE=darkrage6]

I think the critic would change his tune about the first two Bubsy games if he ever played Dark Castle, which ties with Heavy Nova for the worst Genesis game of all time(not to mention one of the worst platformers of all time) that game is so horrible, it makes the most mediocre Genesis platformer look like Sonic The Hedgehog by comparison.

[/QUOTE]

He already gave an 'F' to the CD-i version. Is it even worse on the Genesis?

crimefighter1

Postby crimefighter1 » June 7th, 2012, 8:27 pm

How about this...this game is like a half-finished work-in-progress prototype where they went so far as to build a basic engine to the point where it was playable, but for some reason decided to stop all development and release it as is.

TheLastNightmare1

Postby TheLastNightmare1 » June 12th, 2012, 4:24 am

Bubsy 3D is your most loudest uncle's favorite misunderstandings of humor as he beats you to death with his elbow. Get it?!!?

Now imagine taking a car ride with that uncle. Did I mention there's no scenery? Did I mention the soundtrack he's playing features easily entertained chickens at the wacky fair?

Now imagine you're steering the old car that drives you to...well, who knows where? It can turn on a dime, if that dime was the size of the moon hanging in the sky. That'll give you an idea of what it's like to fight the camera, and lose. 

Why are you doing this to yourself?

Are you sure you took this car ride by choice? What if you can't escape? 

That is the zen of playing Bubsy 3d.

It's not hard to describe it, as much as it's difficult to believe it's actually happening. I can't wait to see how the critic describes it.

Fortunately, this "being kidnapped by your least favorite uncle" simulator comes with a much welcomed feature that automatically returns you home, surrounded by your favorite things. Just hit the magic button, and the nightmare ends...

GaemzDood1

Postby GaemzDood1 » June 27th, 2012, 3:59 pm

I could have sworn (that's what you'll be doing when "playing" Bubsy 3D) that Bubsy 3D was in Pre-Alpha when it was released. As for Deathtrap Dungeon, I hate Myst (you'd hate it even more Critic), its The Sims & Call of Duty of adventure games, and its even worse on consoles. So Deathtrap Dungeon is pretty awful.

Return to “Review Feedback”