Halloween Special

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Halloween Special

Postby VideoGameCritic » September 21st, 2006, 8:33 pm

I think this feature gets a little better every year.  This year I added a few more reviews, links for Ebay/Amazon, and a few more pictures.  Since the file was getting pretty huge, I split it into two parts.  Let me know what you think!  To be honest I haven't read the whole thing through in a long time, so if there's anything missing, out-of-place, or poorly written, please give me a heads up!
Thanks
Dave

Zen444

Halloween Special

Postby Zen444 » September 22nd, 2006, 3:00 pm

You forgot to change the Casper review.

Go to your 3DO section.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Halloween Special

Postby VideoGameCritic » September 24th, 2006, 11:27 am

[QUOTE=Zen444]

You forgot to change the Casper review.

Go to your 3DO section.

[/QUOTE]

Good catch - thanks!
Dave

m0zart1

Halloween Special

Postby m0zart1 » September 29th, 2006, 7:50 pm

You left out the "Ring" game on the Dreamcast.  I know it sucks, but you put many other suck-*** games on that list.

It's really ashame that you haven't played two games that I found absolutely frightening.  "Siren" for the PS2, which is probably the hardest game I've ever played in my life.  And "Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth" for the XBOX, which is such a surprisingly good game, and also pretty danged hard.  Both of those would be nice to go with this Halloween special.  Additionally, I think it might be a good idea to play "Condemned: Criminal Origins", and add that as your only entry in the XBOX 360 section.

russ

Halloween Special

Postby russ » October 15th, 2006, 7:52 pm

I love the holiday theme, and the idea of playing a matching game. I'm going to finally finish medievil for this Haloween.

Return to “Review Feedback”