Perfect Games?

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
ActRaiser1

Perfect Games?

Postby ActRaiser1 » September 25th, 2006, 2:45 pm

Soul Caliber - DC

As much as I'd like to say you could improve upon that game, I really can't.  It's perfect the way it is. 

a1

Perfect Games?

Postby a1 » September 26th, 2006, 12:18 am

[QUOTE=ActRaiser]

Soul Caliber - DC

As much as I'd like to say you could improve upon that game, I really can't.  It's perfect the way it is. 

[/QUOTE]

I'd agree with that, too. My brother and I played the first one all the time, and then when the second one came out we bought it and started to play the first one all the time again. It was proved that Soul Caliber can't be improved when its sequel came out and added nothing but a couple characters.

Funkmaster V

Perfect Games?

Postby Funkmaster V » September 26th, 2006, 12:25 pm

My favorite game of the current generation is Resident Evil 4, but even then there are some annoying facets to the game: cheesy dialouge, stiff controls, and those stupid puzzles. Still.... its an A+ game... but not perfect.

FUNK

a1

Perfect Games?

Postby a1 » September 26th, 2006, 11:33 pm

[QUOTE=Funkmaster V]

My favorite game of the current generation is Resident Evil 4, but even then there are some annoying facets to the game: cheesy dialouge, stiff controls, and those stupid puzzles. Still.... its an A+ game... but not perfect.

[/QUOTE]

I think RE4 controls really well. Especially next to any other Resident Evil, but even compared to other action games. The cheesy dialogue helped the game in my book. It was like a bad horror movie.

John-boy

Perfect Games?

Postby John-boy » September 27th, 2006, 12:16 pm

RE4 was/is amazing. But the most difficult mission setting (after it has been completed twice) is virtually impossible.

I managed to get all the way through near the end of the castle where the two slasher mutants with the "monsters" in their back attack you (like the one in the prison cell). No decent weapons left, no health. Just a pistol... nah...

a1

Perfect Games?

Postby a1 » September 27th, 2006, 1:48 pm

[QUOTE=John-boy]RE4 was/is amazing. But the most difficult mission setting (after it has been completed twice) is virtually impossible.

I managed to get all the way through near the end of the castle where the two slasher mutants with the "monsters" in their back attack you (like the one in the prison cell). No decent weapons left, no health. Just a pistol... nah...
[/QUOTE]

Just beat assignment Ada or Mercenaries and buy youself a really good weapon. Or you could just get the infinite rocket launcher.

John-boy

Perfect Games?

Postby John-boy » September 28th, 2006, 1:58 am

nah - I wanted to it properly! An infinite rocket launcher makes the game way too easy.

Anyway I don't think you can take any of the special weapons into the extra hard difficulty level. You start from scratch. Even the first level in the village becomes a nightmare. You are running around rooftops praying for the church bells to ring!

Return to “Review Feedback”