2016/4/26: Playstation 4: Call of Duty: Black Ops III, MLB The Show 16

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
GameOfThrones

Re: 2016/4/26: Playstation 4: Call of Duty: Black Ops III, MLB The Show 16

Postby GameOfThrones » February 15th, 2018, 1:58 am

Another review where no one commented on the call of duty game. Just some baseball game. Baseball a game where America are the world champions but no one plays it apart from them.

I digress. After played the really good fun COD I War I thought I want to see if i have been to hard on blops 3. I never even finished the game as it was a total chore playing it. I think maybe I was not hard enough on it. This game sucks. Sure the graphics are jaw dropping but it is the old follow the leader game which ruined a lot of the previous cod games. Worse than that is the story which is incomprehensible. So just like all of the Blops games then.

Though the good news is that this is one of the gambling games. 75percent off Rare supply drops! I mean who cares. This is a pay to win game and for that I dislike it.

Though if gave me 8 free gobstoppers on the zombies game. No idea what they are for. Think this game will get deleted soon.

GameOfThrones

Re: 2016/4/26: Playstation 4: Call of Duty: Black Ops III, MLB The Show 16

Postby GameOfThrones » February 15th, 2018, 2:01 am

Also really good news today I get a free Bloody Valentine Camo give away. I feel so blessed. This is why I stopped playing GOW. All these skins and double xp days and all the rest of this trash. How to make games un playable.

Return to “Review Feedback”